Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes/No Sir/Ma'm

Some People say it's rude but I think its the perfect way of being polite real simple....Some people ask why I tell my daughter or son to say Yes/No Sir/Ma'm...It's polite and I will continue teaching them the right way. Most kids these days are very rude and have no respect for the elders. I know my kids are young but as a 2 year old my daughter knows to say yes ma'm and if she doesn't i will say it to her and she corrects immediatly what she said. I was in the Navy for a little over three years and Yes/No Sir/Ma'm was only to Commitioned Officers not enlisted. It was hard getting use to because growing up anybody older than me or responsible for was always answered in that way. I believe that teaching my kids this will give them respect and trust from many people and will also give their kids the same. I teach my kids respect it will take them a long way in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment